Thursday, March 6, 2008

Avery IS a girl!

Here are a few fun pictures of our "girly" girl, Avery! I know it is our own fault for giving Avery a gender neutral name and not dressing her in frilly girly clothes, but I was getting tired of people commenting on what a cute little boy! So, Grandma made Avery bows in every color and now there is no mistake that Avery is a girl! Plus, I think she looks pretty adorable in them! Avery will be 10 months next week and is busy, busy, busy. She loves to cuddle with Scout, explore the house and wishes she could walk. She is such a joy to us and a ton of fun to be around!






5 comments:

Peplynpak said...

I LOVE THE BOWS!!! Avery looks adorable!! Can't wait to see you guys again in April.

Jesse, Shari , Hank, and Duke said...

She is such a cutie pie! no more hair sticking up in back though with those bows...kinda sad ;)

FRIEDRICHS said...

Must get my mom making bows for Olivia, and I'll need to find out how your mom made those.. they are so cute!!! What great pictures of Avery smiling :)

SarahDB said...

Oh she is so pretty! Those bows look great in her really really long hair. :) I love it!

nonnie and boppie said...

We viewed your little princess today at Lancaster,CA. on our way to Death Valley. What a beautiful little GIRL! She looks more like you in these pictures, Allison. I can't wait until her first birthday when we will get to see her(and you) again. Love, Nonnie